My philosophy: As several studies suggest, food has an important impact on physical and mental health. I’m truly convinced that a balanced diet, along with exercise and other habits, can add healthy years to life. Therefore, I’m committed to helping people make positive and sustainable changes that will help them live better, longer.
My method: No fad diets, no “one-size-fits-all” approach. I develop personalized plans based on the client’s food preferences, lifestyle, and goals.
What should you expect?
During our first session:
- Uncover your relationship with food, examine your lifestyle habits, including your dietary habits and eventual health issues
- Personalized set of food and health recommendations to achieve and maintain your goals
- Sample meal plans and healthy recipes
- Easy tips to add healthier foods into your life
- Follow-up scheduled upon request
During follow-up sessions:
- Review progress
- Help work through any struggles in reaching the established goals
- Eventually set new goals
I’m available for in-person and/or online (phone-Skype) sessions, depending on your geographic area and my traveling schedule.
I also offer tailored packages based on the services you need.
Feel free to contact me if you need help in one of these areas:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Chronic diseases
- Food allergies and intolerance
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition through the life cycle